Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage

How's stuff on the mage front?

Post by Levina » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Frostfire the main raiding spec?
Who are y'alls raiding mages?
Who misses me?
Has Grim finally done the Murloc voice?
Has Borion broke his finger yet spamming Mage chat?
How much content have y'all cleared already?

I needs meh infos!

:)

Update on me!

I'm starting some EMT-B classes soon, and if I like that, I plan on working on a nursing degree. I'll be moving around the first of the year to go to the Fire/EMT Academy just south of Dallas Fortworth area.

Miss you guys!

Jugga
Common
Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: By Clawdians Beard
Race: Undead

Re: How's stuff on the mage front?

Post by Jugga » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:59 pm

Frostfire is the highest DPS spec atm...I did over 4500 dps on Patchwerk this week. Here lately its just been me and mota since elli has some RL stuff going on. I had wondered where you had gone...I hope your doing well though. Grim hasn't done that to my knowledge and Borion is well Borion. We've cleared all current content. We learned Malygos in 1.5 raid nights. Basically it was just getting everyone to 80, because the current content is a joke. Wish you the best of luck with everything and feel free to stop by anytime.

Levina
Common
Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Blood Elf

Re: How's stuff on the mage front?

Post by Levina » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:38 am

Jugga wrote:Here lately its just been me and mota since elli has some RL stuff going on.
Still rollin with the A team I see. ;)
I had wondered where you had gone...I hope your doing well though. Wish you the best of luck with everything and feel free to stop by anytime.
Yea, I only had like 3 days till it was time to pay for another month and I figured I better shit or get off the pot. I have had a lot of time to get things figured out not playing, and had time to start working towards some goals I should have put first but never did.

Little update from the original post. I'm going to Kentucky to do my EMT training instead of DFW, Texas. Classes start in April there instead of January for my EMT basics. Wish me luck!
We've cleared all current content. We learned Malygos in 1.5 raid nights. Basically it was just getting everyone to 80, because the current content is a joke.
I figured yall would clear it like it was nothing. Nothing can stand in the way of the Brood....well maybe server crashes or "instance full's but that's besides the point.
feel free to stop by anytime.
Someone has got to post in the mage forum some time!

I'll keep my brothers updated anyhoo. :D