Rare
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Troll
Class: Priest
Role: Healer

Re: Current LB status?

Post by Lavak » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:50 pm

I've been playing a lot of team fortress 2 lately.

I had a 7 day free pass that I used a few weeks ago and couldn't really get back into the game.

exziled
Common
Common
Guild: Unknown

Post by exziled » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:19 pm

I remember before I joined LB, like a week or so before sitting in Org and Helg shouting something about his new axe...can't remember the name of it, but it was pretty funny. Think it was from UBRS....man that was a long time ago.

Libah
Epic
Epic
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock

Post by Libah » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:28 am

Exzile!

How are you? Come back for Cata kthx. At least get on your lock if he's still over here and say Hello!

Leebs.
3 steps to becoming a Warlock -

1. You manage to successfully get everyone in your guild to hate you.
2. You gloat daily on how much better you are than other people.
3. You die on nearly every single pull in a raid environment and still top DPS.

exziled
Common
Common

Post by exziled » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Hey whats up Libah

I don't even have my account anymore sold it almost 2 years ago, havent played since. Was curious about the game though and how the expansion looks and last night I started up a 10 day account just to look around on Thunderhorn. Feel so lost started in the UD area and was like "WTF is going on in Brill" Then I headed to Org and got off the Zep and was like "Why am I not in Durator?" wandered around Org and all the buildings are changed and in different areas then I looked up and saw peeps flying in the air in Org, lol

Crazy stuff, lol.

Last time I played game was too easy, cleared all available content in WOTLK in a couple weeks. Was saddening to see how easy the game became and sold my account.

Nice to see that you and many other old timers are still playing brings back some good memories

Ubiquitous
Epic
Epic
Race: Undead
Class: Shaman

Post by Ubiquitous » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 am

Duders! Nice to hear from you guys.

And ex, it's not that easy anymore. Heroics feel like raids at times. Can't carry retards anymore, lol

exziled
Common
Common

Post by exziled » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Thats good to hear they've increased the challenge, guessing they realized that early WOTLK was a bit too.... noob friendly, lol

Been playing a trial account on TH, leveling is pretty quick and they've made some pretty sweet new changes to the game and quests. Was like a whole new game with all the new early content I've seen up to level 20. Funny I didn't realize they capped the trial account at 20 until about 20 minutes later when I realized I wasn't getting any more XP...oh well. Must not take very long to get back up into the 80s, week or so I'd guess maybe a bit longer. Think I hit 20 in like 5 hours.

Trying to get the wife to let me start up again...will see how that goes.

kaos
Legendary
Legendary
Class: Rogue

Post by kaos » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:15 pm

/wave at all the fags lol, ive been playing an ally paly on CC for about a 6 weeks now, wanted to get a feel what the other side had to offer, all my toons were horde for 5 years, kinda differant, but anyways, all my toons are still on TH, but i just cant raid anymore, dont have the time or desire to be a slave to the game, im just having fun running dungeons and farming, playing with my kids, etc, alot of the new changes are neat and its nice to just lvl a new toon and take it all in at your own leasure, anyone who wants to add me its kaoswarcraft@gmail.com, i too miss all you guys, all the long nights, hard fights and everything we accomplished, those were good times i'll never forget. i hope you all are well, and that everyone has an awesome christmas.

p.s. add me exile you fag

DnPic
Common
Common
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

Post by DnPic » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Hey all you may not know me but i am LB'er got in right before BC ended I think something like that. lol Well we are all doing fun and yes this is by far the best guild on this server. Thanks to to people in it. Right now is spend time with family but soon we will be back and doing it up. Most of us are gearing up getting ready for raids. Yes heroics are crazy hard and pugs suck lol. It is good to know that you need skill to actually play. Well i hope you all come back and play and make us number 1.

ulga
Legendary
Legendary
Race: Troll
Class: Shaman

Post by ulga » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Hi guys. Its has been great the last couple of weeks to have people logging back in and returning home to LB. To any and all old LB that do log back in or start fresh all over again, please contact myself, shadowfaith, alamo, ubi and of course libag for a guild invite.

The guild is still doing well and people are having fun again. We will be raiding at some level, tho it is not a requirement to be a member. FOr those interested in raiding we will be doing so most likely 2 nights a week with maybe another night for alts or something. There are always people looking for 5s and heroic 5s.

Anyhow, it is good to see so many people returning. See ya online in a couple days when i return home.

Ulga

AriJ
Rare
Rare

Post by AriJ » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Well, no idea why I decided to hit up the LB site, but I did. A few old LB/The House people are raiding in a us top 20 guild on Drak'Tharon called Tyranny. http://www.Tyranny-Guild.com

Mightyleech sometimes hits me up there :D so feel free to PM or post something. Sufferings and myself also made a new tank site called http://www.TauntSpam.com

Sufferings, myself, Warschild, Goneril and some others are in Tyranny currently. So hit me up :D

Cataclysm is great, and I'm glad to see this community is still going. WoTLK was a painful joke other than H LK, this is refreshing, almost as good as the old days imo!

-Arij

Saucy
Epic
Epic
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Role: Healer
PSN Name: Saucy0
Xbox GamerTag: Saucy0

Post by Saucy » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:43 pm

AriJ wrote:Well, no idea why I decided to hit up the LB site, but I did. A few old LB/The House people are raiding in a us top 20 guild on Drak'Tharon called Tyranny. http://www.Tyranny-Guild.com

Mightyleech sometimes hits me up there :D so feel free to PM or post something. Sufferings and myself also made a new tank site called http://www.TauntSpam.com

Sufferings, myself, Warschild, Goneril and some others are in Tyranny currently. So hit me up :D

Cataclysm is great, and I'm glad to see this community is still going. WoTLK was a painful joke other than H LK, this is refreshing, almost as good as the old days imo!

-Arij

Awww I miss Suff! Hope you guys are having a blast!!!

zaekeon
Common
Common

Post by zaekeon » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Helghast wrote:I got Kaora, LongHornBevo, and Ubiquitous on my PSN list. Been reading alot about cataclysm, seems like it looks better compared to WotLK. There have been times I have considered playing again, but so many people that use to play have stopped. And honestly, even if I had a monster PC to play the game. I wouldn't simply because it would not be the same without the old Lobster Brood roster. Best gaming experience was probably with this guild, simply because the people who populated were fucking awsome. Redemon, Kaval, Kinos, Alamo/Slithe, Sometroll. I'll never forget running 5 mans with you guys, man i was such a fucking noob then, holy crap. Miss you guys *tear*
Thanks for making me my Arcanite Reaper back in the day.