Race: Orc
Class: Warlock

Best 3.1 specs so far.....

Post by DTA » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:21 pm

0-41-30 (Hit capped required)

Glyphs-Felguard,Immolate,Incinerate

0-40-31 (Hit capped required)

Glyphs-Imp,Conflag,Incinerate

After trying out a couple different specs these two are starting to separate themselves as the two best specs as of right now. Not only have these two specs been the best for myself personally but according to the simulationcraft on EJ they are also the best. Now what these two specs really break down into is pet preference. With 41-30 you are able to get the felguard which does out DPS the imp but it also has a higher chance of being killed during a boss fight. 40-31 however allows you to use your imp and you are also able to obtain conflag. Both of these specs are hybrids and the only difference I have really noticed is that sometimes I have to focus more attention on keeping my FG up because since he is Melee he gets hit by a random Cleave, Tail swipe, etc. Really it just boils down to which spec you prefer. The overall dps difference between these two specs is ~200.

Jemba
Artifact
Artifact
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood

Re: Best 3.1 specs so far.....

Post by Jemba » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 am

What about that new T1 demo talent that heals your pet?

Im not sure how they are getting the Tier 8 armor stats etc.

WHOA im at 641 haste...356 hit. Need to boost my spellpower more though, or get some other gear to boost hit without my staff.

DTA
Common
Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood

Re: Best 3.1 specs so far.....

Post by DTA » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:40 pm

The talent you are speaking of is Fel Synergy, this seems to be a must in any hybrid build due to the fact that if your pet dies your DPS is reduced significantly. It is also a must because in these builds we spend so many talent points on buffing our pet it is essential that we keep them alive.

Note- From what I have been reading on the forums it seems that you should only put one point in this talents because the other point is better used in other places(fel Vitality,Unholy power,etc)