PSN Name: Gunstling
Xbox GamerTag: Gunstling

Gunstling - Blood Elf Hunter

Post by Guntsling » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Character Name: Guntsling
Your Age: 24
Computer Specs: nVidia 9700 GTS, 4 gigs ram, dual core @ 2.00 GHz
What ISP/Internet Connection Type: Cable
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: MM (Raid) / MM (PvP)
Professions: Eng (450) / JC (450)

Previous Guilds/Servers: Resurgence
Last Guild Leader: Shakiya
Last Class Leader: None. Tamex ending up taking the brunt of the class related abuse

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid?
If Yes, please list previous names:

* Do you have any available WWS to show your performance as your current spec? Negatory, I'm familiar with it, just not how to locate and retrieve it
If so, please provide a link:

* Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Gunstling

* Describe Reasons for Spec & Theorycraft:
Honestly? I had a theory back when Ulduar was out that MM could outperform Surv in certain boss fights, and at least equal it in others. Since then I've played around a lot with it and this is my final result. I'm planning on picking up a glyph of Serpent Sting to really try and boost my Chimera shot damage. Aside from that? I'm not that good at math to theorycraft much

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild?
My raid spec? Absolutely. It's there to serve the raid. If need be I'll go back to Surv for replenishment or tweak my Mm spec. My offspec I usually keep for PvP, but I suppose I could make two raid specs if asked nicely enough.

* How do your reputations match to those required of your class listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood post?
I'm exalted with everything in Northrend. :D

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-LK as well as LK:
I entered at the LK Level, I jumped into a 25man Naxx with DwD and never looked back. Since then I've hit every 10man and 25man raid there is and at least attempt most of the Hard Modes. I was there when DwD first downed Maly, and when Resurgence got to their 1% heroic beasts

* Raiding Availability:
Monday-Thursday evenings.

* Personal Goals:
To experience the end game content I'm paying for. And Mounts. I'm ALL about the mounts. Want them all.

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood:
After Wicked and DwD merged to form Resurgence, I was left with nothing but dissatisfaction. Sure the new guild was effective but it wasn't the same. I had too many issues with how things were being done. All in all, I just wasn't happy there.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood:
I've pugged with a few people before, but nothing substantial, I'm kinda hoping for a fresh start.

If I'm not on Gun in game, I'll probably be on Therön, a lowbie hunter alt. (ö = alt+0246)

Edit: OH! I'm currently a member of Sea Dragons, it's just somewhere I parked him until I decided what I wanted to do with him.