Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

Sunmajik Ret pally

Post by sunmajik » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Character Name: Sunmajik
Your Age: 23
Computer Specs: amd athlon 4200, dual 9800gt nvidia video cards, 4 gigs ram, all the other basic stuff
What ISP/Internet Connection Type: Dsl
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: Paladin/ret/prot
Professions: enchanter/jc currently levelin those up to get the personal bonuses

Previous Guilds/Servers: Wicked pre split to resurgance on my main char shongar. tons of smaller guilds after that just so people quit botherin me to join a guild
Last Guild Leader: warc
Last Class Leader: spicer

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid? Nope
If Yes, please list previous names:

* Do you have any available WWS to show your performance as your current spec?
If so, please provide a link: Nope :(

* Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Sunmajik

* Describe Reasons for Spec & Theorycraft: Main reason is i like dps and really was interested in arena pvp on a ret pally, As far as theorycraft i pretty much follow what elitist jerks says for best ideas. I will change it and experiment a lil to try and improve but for the most part those guys seem to have it down pretty good.

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild? Sure

* How do your reputations match to those required of your class listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood post? Exalted to all the tabard rep's in northrend on this char and i have a dk on account that is exalted with sons of hodir so i get easy chants for shoulders from him

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-LK as well as LK: lk just minor raiding and pugs pre lk i was the mt in wicked for a time untill i had to take time off from the game

* Raiding Availability:monday thru thursday nights will be easy for me to make, only time i wouldnt is if i had a test in college on the next day then id prolly need to study. otherwise should be fine

* Personal Goals: Just tryin to get end game raid content gear and would like to see arthas down, really push to try and be one of the top if not the top dps

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood: Know abeyancy, he is a rl friend of mine and im just tired of lesser guilds and tryin to get shit goin with a bunch of half ass players. I try to push myself to be fast and efficient and the best i can with whatever im using and im tired of other people wasting my time. So i figured the top guild horde side would be a good place to be, dont imagine there are too many scrubs that yall would put up with

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood:Grouped with some different people from time to time dont really remember specific names. Abeyancy is a rl friend of mine tho from hs and he can vouch that im a smart player and will focus to make things run smoothly