Guild: Malicious Intent
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Xbox GamerTag: voodoochild607

Thugg 80 warrior prot/fury/arms

Post by Thugg » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Character Name:Thugg
Your Age:14
Computer Specs:I have a 2002 gateway (sadface i know) with a Nvidia card from around 2006, and a 22 inch monitor. I am somewhat technologically inept, but there is a possibility that i will be getting a new computer soon, so when that happens, my specs will be 100x better. Although the computer sounds like a nightmare, it does not impair my ability to play my class well.
What ISP/Internet Connection Type:Standard Internet provided by cable company, i am at a consistent 100-200 latency, never had any problems.
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec:Warrior, my main spec is prot, but i have a very adequate fury or arms set depending on the needs of the guild. However, my passion is tanking, but as previously stated I am at the guilds request.
Professions:450 mining/110 JC, I am in the process of leveling JC.

Previous Guilds/Servers: Malicious Intent on Thunderhorn
Last Guild Leader: Allied/Kargath/Theli
Last Class Leader: Korlic or Kargath were the last warriors who I played with and I am sure they would vouch for my skill at the warrior class.

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid? No
If Yes, please list previous names:

* Do you have any available WWS to show your performance as your current spec?No sorry
If so, please provide a link:

* Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&cn=Thugg

* Describe Reasons for Spec & Theorycraft:First off my prot spec: My prot spec is rather cookie cutter. I go into deepwounds for the extra threat on AOE mobs and the extra damage on bosses. Improved discipline's is specced into because it stacks with glyph of shieldwall. However my spec is always changing and i am still in the process of finding the glyphs that work the best with my current spec. My fury and Arms spec are both cookie cutter and can be changed depending on raid comp. (I.E improved shouts if we do not run with a Ret pally)

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild?Yes of course

* How do your reputations match to those required of your class listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood post?I am exalted with SOH and all of the required Northrend factions (excluding Ashen Verdict considering i have not been doing ICC25 on a consistent basis).

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-LK as well as LK: In LK I killed all of the pre-Uld content. I took a break and skipped Ulduar. I reactivated when ICC was first released and have cleared TOC/TOGC. I have also killed everything excluding Dreamwalker, Sindrigosa, LK, and Blood Queen(I have not killed PP, but have seen the encounter multiple times). Pre-LK I killed nothing in Vanilla. However I played a resto shaman in BC and killed everything up to Muru with Risen on Thunderhorn.

* Raiding Availability:Monday-Sun as of right now

* Personal Goals:My goals in game are to be on the cutting edge of endgame content and to see all that can be seen. I love my warrior and enjoy playing it to it's maximum ability. I feel that this game is not fun unless it is being played in an endgame environment.

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood: I know that LB is a very well established guild and I feel that I would enjoy raiding with all of you. I am looking for an endgame guild that is reliable and i feel that LB can provide that.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood: No

PS. I am currently a human, but upon being accepted to LB, I would change to a Orc or Tauren