Common
Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Unknown

Xeones - Ret Pally

Post by Xeones » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Character Name: Xeones
Your Age: 18
Computer Specs: AMD Phenom quad core, 8 gb ddr2 RAM, Sapphire Radeon 5750. Runs wow on epic settings.
What ISP/Internet Connection Type: Charter High Speed
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: Retribution - PvP spec
Professions: Engineering/JC

Previous Guilds/Servers: Raided with of Hellfire on Alliance side of Thunderhorn and faction xfered to play with Magnum.
Last Guild Leader: Lyghtning
Last Class Leader: n/a

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid?
If Yes, please list previous names: on alliance my name was Mordacai

* Do you have any available WWS to show your performance as your current spec?
If so, please provide a link: sorry we didnt use them.

* Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Xeones

* Describe Reasons for Spec & Theorycraft: Pretty much a cookie cutter ret dps build. nothing too fancy (Blizzard wont let it get too involved until cataclysm i guess).

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild? For sure

* How do your reputations match to those required of your class listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood post? All exalted

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-LK as well as LK: All Naxx-ToC 25. have watched several fights in Icecrown (through view of Magnum)

* Raiding Availability: My schedule doesnt conflict with your raid times.

* Personal Goals: To help you guys succeed in Icecrown by bringing another class/spec to the table.

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood: You guys seem to know what you are doing and i'd like to be a part of it.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood: Magnum is my brother :) i know how much all of you love him... im better :D