Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Steaks On A Plain
Race: Troll
Class: Druid

Qvc 85 Blood DK

Post by cheyne1025 » Tue May 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Character Names: Qvc
Main: Qvc
Alts (So We Can Contact You In Game Easier): Papadopoulos, Bronzecobra, Cheyne, and Poptartdan
Your Age: 20
Computer Specs: 3.0 Ghz proc, 1 gig ram
What ISP/Internet Connection Type: At&t high speed internet
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: Death Knight. Blood main/ frost OS
Professions: JC 525/BS 150

Previous Guilds/Servers: only been on this server/ steaks on a plain
Last Guild Leader: Mikenewt
Last Class Leader: myself wasnt really a raiding guild but i am an officer

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid?
If Yes, please list previous names: not on this character only my druid it was empyre

* Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... qvc/simple

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild? sure

* Does your character meet guild requirements for your class as listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood thread? yes 3/4 yes but will get rahmken today

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-Cata as well as Cataclysm Raids: Raided a little bit in LK icc 10 got champion of frozen wastes title. only raided BH on this character and i havent raided in Cata other than that but i learn fast and i know the WoW common sense.

* Raiding Availability: whenever

* Personal Goals: Get raiding done make friends and have fun

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood: Great guild, i like everyone ive ran with before and have been wanting to get in for a long time but never had a toon good enough to or the time to be in an actual raiding guild.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood: Enrager, and in the past but havent talked to in a while Lmnop

Klysmo
Legendary
Legendary
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Orc
Class: Death Knight
Role: Tank

Re: Qvc 85 Blood DK

Post by Klysmo » Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Hello Qvc. I would like to talk to you in game sometime about your stat/spec choices. I assume that some of your choices are based on the comp that you normally run with. I have some suggestions that will boost your survivability in any comp, and I am interested in hearing how your choices have helped you along the way. There's not really a wrong way when it comes to Blood DK's, but there are certain aspects that become crucial as you progress through harder content, i.e. heroic modes. I look forward to talking to you!

Someone will respond to your application soon!
Klysmo - Orc Death Knight
Kinetic - Goblin Shaman
Kaze - Orc Warrior
Cypher - Orc Rogue

cheyne1025
Common
Common

Post by cheyne1025 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:58 pm

yea man anytime im on a lot so whenever your on just pst me i looked for you before i logged for the night but you weren't on. and i got revered with rahmken today gonna get honored with therazane tomorrow. and also have enough valor pts to get an item but thought i should just wait for you guys to see what you want to do and talk about it with you as well. hope to talk to you soon

Chinesebeef
Common
Common
Guild: LobsterBrood
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Role: Healer

Post by Chinesebeef » Thu May 12, 2011 10:39 am

Thank you for submitting your application. You have 0 cata raid boss's down which is somewhat disturbing. Our current focus in LobsterBrood is pushing heroic-mode raid content. Without a fundamental understanding of the normal mode mechanics (not to mntion your less than 359 ilevel) Heroic raids would be problematic for you.

Is there a reason you dont have any cata raid experience ? not even magmaw / omnitron / halfus ? Pugs on our server are not the best, but most pugs can at least clear those boss's.
How about you guys stack on ME!

cheyne1025
Common
Common

Post by cheyne1025 » Thu May 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Because i just haven't raided i have 3 other 85s and i just pvp on them this toon is my raid toon and i just geared him up. and already spoke with class leader and i understand what your lookin for sorry for waisting your time.

Libah
Epic
Epic
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock

Post by Libah » Fri May 13, 2011 5:47 am

cheyne1025 wrote:Because i just haven't raided i have 3 other 85s and i just pvp on them this toon is my raid toon and i just geared him up. and already spoke with class leader and i understand what your lookin for sorry for waisting your time.

Please don't ever feel that you wasted our time. We appreciate all applicants, and just because you aren't heroic mode ready now, doesn't mean you can't work on it and app again with you updated gear/spec/enchants. Wish you the best!
3 steps to becoming a Warlock -

1. You manage to successfully get everyone in your guild to hate you.
2. You gloat daily on how much better you are than other people.
3. You die on nearly every single pull in a raid environment and still top DPS.