Guild: Unknown
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Xbox GamerTag: Ok Go To HeII

Lowgearscore-85-Tauren Arms Warrior

Post by Lowgearscore » Sat May 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Character Names: Lowgearscore
Main: Lowgearscore
Alts (So We Can Contact You In Game Easier): Alliance- Bluebeary, Multivitamin, Spaceshooter
Your Age: 16
Computer Specs: Alienware m11x(best specs available), i7 processor, etc...
What ISP/Internet Connection Type: DSL
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: Arms/Prot Warrior
Professions: Herbalism/Mining

Previous Guilds/Servers: Edge-Garona, Ese Loco-Thunderhorn, Gquit-Thunderhorn, Jewcy-Thunderhorn
Last Guild Leader: Hobcaw
Last Class Leader: Myself

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid?
If Yes, please list previous names: N/A

* Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ore/simple

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild? Of course, i am pretty decent at Fury/Prot, but my forte is definitely arms.

* Does your character meet guild requirements for your class as listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood thread? As far as i know, yes, although i am not a ranged dps or healer. I have a ranged dps on Alliance that i may switch over eventually.

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-Cata as well as Cataclysm Raids: I have completed all Pre-Cata raids except H Mode LK, I know all fights pre-cata and was in one of the top 200 guilds at one time, although i only raided with them a few times before i transferred back to Thunderhorn. My Cata raiding experience isn't as great, i have only experienced the raids and have not finished any of them except for BH of course.

* Raiding Availability: I am available every week-day 9-12pm server, and anytime on weekends

* Personal Goals: My goals are pretty much to just be the best raider i can be and maybe do a little bit of pvp along the way, i hope to finish every cata raid and any raid in the expansions after.

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood: I have heard much praise about this guild for years and i hope to be a part of it's success and help with whatever i can.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood: My brother is Gotdeeps and Gotdrood, and i know some players in the guild including Mieko and Carbinee

Lowgearscore
Common
Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Unknown
Class: Warrior
Xbox GamerTag: Ok Go To HeII

Re: Lowgearscore-85-Tauren Arms Warrior

Post by Lowgearscore » Sun May 15, 2011 9:41 am

Name changed to "Armoredcow", Faction changed

Klysmo
Legendary
Legendary
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Orc
Class: Death Knight
Role: Tank

Post by Klysmo » Tue May 17, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm not sure if anyone has talked to you in game yet or not, but our current recruiting needs are for players that are experienced and geared in Cata 10-man raids. We are 2/13 heroic and are working on those from week to week. With only 2 bosses down in BwD and BoT, and not even having done ToFW I'm afraid your experience is not enough for what we are looking for. There are quite a few guilds/pugs on this server that are progressing quite well from week to week in normal content. Try to get into some of them for experience and gear. On a side note, your gear/spec looks good. Your professions, however, are not exactly beneficial to raiding as either Arms or Prot. I would suggest leveling Mining all the way up and picking up JC or BS. Multiple gathering professions are not ideal for a raiding toon.
Klysmo - Orc Death Knight
Kinetic - Goblin Shaman
Kaze - Orc Warrior
Cypher - Orc Rogue

Chinesebeef
Common
Common
Guild: LobsterBrood
Class: Shaman
Role: Healer

Post by Chinesebeef » Wed May 18, 2011 11:53 pm

thanks for applying, however your gear and experience are a little lower than what we are looking for. Thanks for your time
How about you guys stack on ME!