Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight

Protopopov-Blood/Frost DK

Post by Protopopov » Wed May 25, 2011 10:18 am

Main: Protopopov
Alts (So We Can Contact You In Game Easier): Rurapenthe, Buckmaster, Francesdmute, Bixler
Your Age: 31
Computer Specs: Dell Dimension DXC061, dual core 2.13Ghz processor, 4 GB ram, 9800 ATI Radeon Video card
What ISP/Internet Connection Type: Cable Modem
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: Blood: 34/5/2 / Frost: 9/32/0
Professions: Blacksmithing 525 / Enchanting 535
Previous Guilds/Servers: was on TH was in Legendary Few, Oath, Reverent on Alliance side from 05-07 then moved to Wyrmest Accord from 07-09, Xfer'd factions and came back to TH in 09 to rejoin friends on the horde side.
Last Guild Leader: Supernukez
Last Class Leader: Locomotive

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid? No
If Yes, please list previous names: No

* Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... v/advanced

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild? yes

* Does your character meet guild requirements for your class as listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood thread? yes

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-Cata as well as Cataclysm Raids: Began raiding in 05 (40 man, MC, BWL, AQ) didn't raid in BC, just did Arenas on my Hunter who was my main at the time. During Wrath I made my DK my main and raided Naxx, Ulduar, ToC, ICC as they came out.

* Raiding Availability: Can raid any nights Mon-Thursday, I have my kids on the weekends sometimes and am not available before 7 or 8 on Friday and Saturday. Sundays I am available too.

* Personal Goals: Want to join a guild that is doing Progressive Raiding. Looking forward to doing Firelands when it comes out.

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood: Have known about Lobster Brood since it began and have always wanted to be in it. Have known many people that have come and gone in that guild. All good people and players.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood:
Believe i've done stuff with numerous members of LB but not sure if they would remember me lol
Protopopov 85 Belf DK (frost/Blood)
Buckmaster 85 Orc Hunter (MM/Surv)
Bixler 85 Goblin Mage (fire/arcane)
Francesdmute 81 Tauren Druid (balance/resto)
Rurapenthe 85 Belf Rogue (assassination/combat)

Paramoré
Common
Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Priest
Role: Healer

Re: Protopopov-Blood/Frost DK

Post by Paramoré » Wed May 25, 2011 11:48 am

Protopopov wrote:* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood:
Believe i've done stuff with numerous members of LB but not sure if they would remember me lol

That's it... I am telling Llythe on you.

Heheheeeee welcome to the Brood Proto!

Sym

If you didn't get a heal, don't blame me. The developers at Blizzard deemed you "Not Worthy"

Herpin Derps since Beta