Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight
Xbox GamerTag: Xashi Xenos

Xashi Frost DK/(whatever is needed)

Post by Xashi » Mon May 30, 2011 11:17 am

Character Names: Xashi, Xeey, Xaxy
Main: Xashi
Alts (So We Can Contact You In Game Easier): Xata, Xyth, Xona, Xatar, Xalina, Xato, Junkholda
Your Age: 27
Computer Specs: Dual core 2.8ghz processor, 4 gigs of ram, Nvidia Geforce 9800 Gt (512 megs of Vram) 1.75 terrabites of hard drive space, 21" flatscreen monitor, basic keyboard/mouse
What ISP/Internet Connection Type: Charter Cable
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: Xashi - Frost DW main spec (359ilvl), second spec is reserved for whatever is needed (tank gear avg ilvl is 351)
Professions: Engineering/ Mining

Previous Guilds/Servers: The foundation, Afterlife, Final Empire
Last Guild Leader: Supernukez
Last Class Leader: n/a

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid? Negative
If Yes, please list previous names:

* Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... i/advanced

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild? Of course, that's what my second spec is reserved for. Though i will need a tanking tutor.

* Does your character meet guild requirements for your class as listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood thread? Yes

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-Cata as well as Cataclysm Raids: T-11, everything killed multiple times except Nefarion. All WOTLK, All TBC.

* Raiding Availability: I'm available most of the time, just need a day advance notice of whether I'll be raiding or not.

* Personal Goals: To make Friends and Kick some Raid boss A$$

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood: I have many friends in the guild, and with LB being one of the last end-game raid guilds on T-horn, its the most fitting choice for a place to call home.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood: Xigor, Bloodemon, Freezerburn, and im sure many more of you (pulling a blank atm, damned writers block)

We mainly discuss applicants internally so just because there is no activity related to your application does not mean it is not being discussed. Applications will be locked when we feel there is no further discussion needed. This does not mean that we are no longer considering your application. At this point we will contact you in game if we need any further information from you.