Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Unknown
Race: Orc
Class: Hunter
PSN Name: warzkey

Calema

Post by Calema » Tue May 31, 2011 5:30 pm

The following is a template that should be used by all people that are interested in applying to Lobster Brood. Please fill this out as completely as possible.

Character Names: Calema
Main: Yes
Alts (So We Can Contact You In Game Easier): Curë
Your Age: 21
Computer Specs: I7 8gs of memory nvidea 540
What ISP/Internet Connection Type: Charter 18mb
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: Hunter/MM/Survival
Professions: engineering/minning

Previous Guilds/Servers: The War Council
Last Guild Leader: Tumulus
Last Class Leader: Holy Priest

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid?
If Yes, please list previous names: No

* Armory Link:

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild? Yes

* Does your character meet guild requirements for your class as listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood thread? All but a few quests in Therazain

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-Cata as well as Cataclysm Raids: Well in BC I raided a bit doing the lower raids. In Wotlk i ran 3 raids 2 25m and a 10m on my Druid Curemas, and my shaman Jukah. Completed every raid in Wotlk 10/25m.

* Raiding Availability: I can raid any day that is in the Afternoon pacific time.

* Personal Goals: Just to have fun, and down boss's.

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood: Well I've raided with them before and i like what i see. Have a few friends in LB. Also looking to see the end of raids and have fun doing it.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood: That i do, Rakuh(Ex GF mom) Venumx, Nymphetamine, Jordel, Wurmy, Ghewrig, enranger.

We mainly discuss applicants internally so just because there is no activity related to your application does not mean it is not being discussed. Applications will be locked when we feel there is no further discussion needed. This does not mean that we are no longer considering your application. At this point we will contact you in game if we need any further information from you.