Race: Blood Elf
Class: Hunter

Electrava - Application

Post by Electrava » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Character Names:Electrava
Main:Electrava
Alts:Auanu (druid), Muraan (warrior)
Your Age:15
Computer Specs: I'm not big with details, but I have a Dell AMD. I always have WoW running on high graphics and have no lag problems.
What ISP/Internet Connection Type: Comcast, slight DC problems last year which have cleared up for the most part.
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: Hunter, Survival/MM
Professions: Jewelcrafting (525), Leatherworking (425)

Previous Guilds/Servers: Order of the Coast/Thunderhorn
Last Guild Leader: Korgunaard
Last Class Leader:

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid?
If Yes, please list previous names: No

* Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ava/simple

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild? Yes. My offspec is not too important to me and I wouldn't mind changing it for a reasonable purpose. I would, however, make a valid argument if I thought it wasn't for the better.

* Does your character meet guild requirements for your class as listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood thread?
Dragonmaw Clan - Revered
Guardians of Hyfal - Exalted
Hellscream's Reach - Revered
Ramkahen - Revered (helmet enchant)
The Earthen Ring - Exalted
Therazane - Exalted (shoulder enchant)

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-Cata as well as Cataclysm Raids:
10man - 12/12 ICC, 11/12 HICC, 3/6 BWD, 2/4 BoT
25man - 4/12 ICC

* Raiding Availability: I have a very open schedule. Usually, I will be open weekdays and weekends 5p.m. - 2a.m.

* Personal Goals: Learning, and learning to cope with, the new raid encounters. I always enjoy a challenging encounter whether or not the group is able to down it.

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood: LB seems to be one of the few serious progressive guilds on Thunderhorn nowadays. My previous guild (OotC) was a progressive 10man guild during the latter half of WotLK and I enjoyed downing heroic bosses very much. Practically all of the members of OotC stopped playing for various reasons and I have come looking for another guild to suit my craving for heroic mode fights.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood: I vaguely remember grouping with Chinesebeef, Freezerzburn, and perhaps a couple others a few times in WotLK

Chinesebeef
Common
Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: LobsterBrood
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Role: Healer

Re: Electrava - Application

Post by Chinesebeef » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:29 pm

looks good to me, contact chineebeef/vladahmere/fiftyfifth ingame
How about you guys stack on ME!

Electrava
Common
Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Order of the Coast
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Hunter

Re: Electrava - Application

Post by Electrava » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Scratch all the computer specs...my comp got zapped by a thunderstorm and I am currently awaiting new parts in the mail. :cry: