Your Age:
Computer Specs:
What ISP/Internet Connection Type:
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec:
Professions:

Previous Guilds/Servers:
Last Guild Leader:
Last Class Leader:

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid?
If Yes, please list previous names:

* Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nor/simple

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild? i am currently a tank and healer and would prefer to stay that way unless it effects my chance of getting in

* Does your character meet guild requirements for your class as listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood thread? most. i am not exalted with thereazene but will began trying after i fill this app out....and my gear isnt FULLY enchanted but will get that done as well.

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-Cata as well as Cataclysm Raids: ive done most if not all BC raids. all LK raids except ruby sanctum (not necessarily heroic or 25 man but i have done them) first 2 bosses in BWD, nearly killed first boss in throne of four winds, and done BH as well as the first 3 bosses in bastion of twilight.

* Raiding Availability: i am available all the time except saturday nights. it is also summer and after summer ends my schedule will change due to school.

* Personal Goals: i want to be a very well geared paladin that people can look up to and ask questions to.

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood:i am both hard core and layed back at the same time. i am addicted to raiding and will do it every chance i get however i AM very patient and am not serious all the time except where i need to be serious at such as during and shortly before boss fights or hard trash as well as spots where we are having trouble i will get a little serious at.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood: i have played with freezerzburn a good bit, he taught me how to play my 85 mage. i also did a raid one night with blue and buckmaster, as well as some others in that same raid but i remember them cause blue invited me and buck was leading it.

zoquete
Artifact
Artifact
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

Re: paly (healer/tank) app

Post by zoquete » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:47 pm

You need a bit of work on your gear and reforging.

Your spec is the classic holy build. which is good with the gear you have.

Your missing a few utility glyphs that will be useful on your start on normal raids.

If your used to melee regen.. you might want the crusade in the ret tree.. your gonna do alot of holy shock and holy light at first
so 30% extra on holy shock is really nice.

Try getting the card trinket, that pretty much BiS for quite a while.

Klysmo
Legendary
Legendary
Race: Orc
Class: Death Knight
Role: Tank

Post by Klysmo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Thank you for applying to Lobster Brood! We are currently 6/13 in heroic modes, and are actively recruiting geared and experienced players for end game content. As such, it is in our application requirements that your character be fully raid ready at the time of application. Please spec, gem, reforge, and enchant for your ideal raid role, and also complete the application in its entirety in order for us to evaluate it properly. If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or another officer in game. Thanks!
Klysmo - Orc Death Knight
Kinetic - Goblin Shaman
Kaze - Orc Warrior
Cypher - Orc Rogue

Xilos
Common
Common
Race: Gnome
Class: Hunter

Post by Xilos » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:38 am

"WARNING!: If your application does not follow this format the post will not be considered."

You did not take the time needed, which I may add is not much but a few minutes, to fill out the full app. Just throwing that in there to go with the previous posts.

Chinesebeef
Common
Common
Guild: LobsterBrood
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Role: Healer

Post by Chinesebeef » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:05 pm

unless your healing gear is FAR better than the tank gear i see, I dont think this is gonna work out.
How about you guys stack on ME!

Klysmo
Legendary
Legendary
Race: Orc
Class: Death Knight
Role: Tank

Post by Klysmo » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Please apply again in the future once the previously stated requirements are met. Thanks!

*LOCKED*
Klysmo - Orc Death Knight
Kinetic - Goblin Shaman
Kaze - Orc Warrior
Cypher - Orc Rogue