Class: Paladin
Xbox GamerTag: decay66

pally (healer/terrible tank)

Post by gholdnor » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Character Names:gholdnor
Main: gholdnor
Alts (So We Can Contact You In Game Easier): muchkin
Your Age: 14
Computer Specs: processor: AMD phenom(tm) 9650 quad-core processor, 2300 MHZ, 4 logical processors. system model: inspiron 546.
What ISP/Internet Connection Type: farmers tel.
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: paladin/holy/tank
Professions: jewlcrafting 470/ mining 451

Previous Guilds/Servers:the narrow path and imsorrywereyouquesting/ then was on kargath server before i transfered, at which point i was in legion of darkknights
Last Guild Leader:menoangry
Last Class Leader:oppsmybad and freezerzburn(for my mage)

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid?
If Yes, please list previous names: no

* Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... r/advanced

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild? i would be willing to change tanking spec but wouldnt change my healing spec.

* Does your character meet guild requirements for your class as listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood thread? i am working on my therazene rep as well as other reps to get their various gear encahnts, i am, though, completely gemmed and enchanted as far as what i can get outside of reputations.

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-Cata as well as Cataclysm Raids:i have no progression on heroic but regular i have done magmaw, omitron, first 3 bosses in BoT, nearly killed the first boss in throne of four winds, and BH. all this is with muchkin, gholdnor has done first 3 in BoT, magmaw, and bh. pre cata, i did most if not all LK raids, and few BC raids. ive done black temple and maly for sure.

* Raiding Availability:available monday, tuesday, wednesday, friday, and sunday night.

* Personal Goals:i want to be a good healing paly who people can look to and ask questions.

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood:i want to have a good raid progression and Lobster Brood seems like a good place to do it.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood:ive grouped with freezerzburn, buckmaster, and blue.

* Do you have Ventrilo, and can you use a mic: yes to both.

gholdnor
Common
Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: The Narrow Path
Race: Blood Elf

Re: pally (healer/terrible tank)

Post by gholdnor » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:21 pm

i am a fairly hard core raider and do it whenever i get the chance to. my tanking gear is bad but my healing gear IS good. did a BWD with buckmaster and blue, and was top of charts all fights except one where a guy name elru beat me by a little, (but was a trash pull). i know my class and would not let the guild down if i can help it. im not perfect but can strive to do my best for yall. another thing i forgot to mention is that the reason i cannot make it on thursday is because im in a bowling league that i need to attend, its paying depending on what place u are in and i cannot afford to miss it.

zoquete
Artifact
Artifact
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

Post by zoquete » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:25 am

You need to work a bit on your reps your missing some important enchants and some extra gear from those

Also glyph of divinity is a very usefull raid glyph
might as well glyph kings and might since youll be asked to buff those alot during raids

gholdnor
Common
Common

Post by gholdnor » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 pm

ok well i am working on my reps, will glyph up for u, and would like some help reforging my gear. thx for the tips

gholdnor
Common
Common

Post by gholdnor » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 pm

I am NOT the best paly healer, but i promise u that if u let me join i will NOT let u down. i cant do heroic raids but i can heal regulars well. and i am taking this very serious... yesterday i spent over 2k gold and proly near 3k gold enchanting my gear to increase my chances at getting in. and i should be an even better healer now cause i have a t10 as well as enchants which i didnt have when i did BoT with your guild a few nights ago.

gholdnor
Common
Common

Post by gholdnor » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:57 pm

hey...ive decided just to join imsorrywereyouquesting cause they have helped me a lot and i wont be able to do the raid times after summer ends...i apologize for wasting yalls time

Nymphetamine
Common
Common
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Undead
Class: Priest
Role: Healer

Post by Nymphetamine » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:17 pm

No worrys the dedication you put into moving your room foward is admirable good luck !

gholdnor
Common
Common

Post by gholdnor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:27 pm

thanks...i dont like wasting peoples time but either way, after i thought about it, i would be wasting yalls time anyways...one way i just say nvm and ive wasted your time for yall giving me tips and the other way yall have to kick me cause i cant come to the raids after school starts back... so thought i would just go ahead and get it over with...i apologize thought for the wasted time.