Race: Orc
Class: Hunter

Lonely Orc Hunter Seeks companionship

Post by Devynn » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Character Names: Devynn, Lariska, Ophelya, Aymerie, Ahnjanka
Main: Devynn
Alts (So We Can Contact You In Game Easier): Lariska, Ophelya, Aymerie
Your Age: 31
Computer Specs: Um, I don't want to sound like an idiot here, but I truly don't know. My husband is in charge of picking out my computer stuff. It's a laptop that runs WoW well enough for me to run Heroics and do quests. I have a desktop for more intensive playing if necessary.
What ISP/Internet Connection Type: Cable
Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: Main - Survival - 8/2/31 (just respecced this evening actually to try something different), Off - BM - 31/5/5
Professions: Skinning/Leatherworking

Previous Guilds/Servers: Alliance, Thunderhorn: Knights of Dalaran, Reverent/Alliance, Greymane: Contempt/Horde, Thunderhorn: Art of Aggression, Den of Sin, The Hideout, GOAT
Last Guild Leader: That would have been in The Hideout and it would be my husband: Kraz, Morghana, Eatchicken, Triggerella (pretty sure that's all of his names)
Last Class Leader: Not really applicable

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid? No
If Yes, please list previous names:

* Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ynn/simple

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild? Yes

* Does your character meet guild requirements for your class as listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood thread? Sort of. I do meet most requirements, however I am not applying to be a hardcore raider. I am applying at the encouragement of a couple of friends as I am seeking a group of people for more social aspects and Heroics so that I can actually get better and improve my playing to hopefully be a raider in the future. I believe there is a "friend" status of some sort that was suggested.

* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-Cata as well as Cataclysm Raids: I mainly raided Vanilla. I did a few PUG ICCs and Naxx runs during LK, but that's really it.

* Raiding Availability: Any evenings other than Wednesdays, however see previous requirements answer.

* Personal Goals: To improve my playstyle and enjoy the game with a group of people of that are fun to play with, run Heroics, hopefully improve to a point where I can raid again.

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood: LB has been around as long as I have. I still remember Sufferings completely pounding me down in the Burning Steppes and Rylas selling Warringtaun to me for some jellybeans outside of BWL. The good ol' days, if you will. And, as I stated previously, another in-game friend (and LB member) suggested I apply. However it's Shokz and being I've known him since my KoD days I am aware that associating with him is a double-edged sword :)

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood: ^^

* Do you have Ventrilo, and can you use a mic: I have it on my desktop, but not my laptop, however that's easily remedied. I do need a new mic, however.

Crewlty
Common
Common
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Class: Shaman

Re: Lonely Orc Hunter Seeks companionship

Post by Crewlty » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Devynn wrote: However it's Shokz and being I've known him since my KoD days I am aware that associating with him is a double-edged sword :)
The douchebag known as Shokz approves. She has bewbs. Let her innnnnnnnn :mrgreen:

Devynn
Common
Common

Post by Devynn » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Crewlty wrote:
Devynn wrote: However it's Shokz and being I've known him since my KoD days I am aware that associating with him is a double-edged sword :)
The douchebag known as Shokz approves. She has bewbs. Let her innnnnnnnn :mrgreen:
And there's that. But I don't show them anymore. I think Draco has the last known bewbz pics of me after getting them pierced. I am a respectable adult now.

Protopopov
Common
Common
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight

Post by Protopopov » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 am

I see you were in Reverent? Do you happen to know Nunti, Riyan and Sagecoyote? Used to run MC/BWL with them pre BC. lol
Protopopov 85 Belf DK (frost/Blood)
Buckmaster 85 Orc Hunter (MM/Surv)
Bixler 85 Goblin Mage (fire/arcane)
Francesdmute 81 Tauren Druid (balance/resto)
Rurapenthe 85 Belf Rogue (assassination/combat)

Devynn
Common
Common

Post by Devynn » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:12 am

They were after my time, but I do recognize all of their names. Didn't Nunti used to PvP with Grianne, Avalone, Irishdevil, etc? I may be thinking of someone else, but I definitely remember the name. Dwarf priest, right?

zoquete
Artifact
Artifact
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

Post by zoquete » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:18 am

Devynn wrote:They were after my time, but I do recognize all of their names. Didn't Nunti used to PvP with Grianne, Avalone, Irishdevil, etc? I may be thinking of someone else, but I definitely remember the name. Dwarf priest, right?
Wow those pvp names is something i haven't seen since I thurgar's personal healer lol

Devynn
Common
Common

Post by Devynn » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:29 am

I like to keep it old school.

Going through your forums I was getting all nostalgic seeing some of the names. Good times :D

Protopopov
Common
Common
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight

Post by Protopopov » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Yeah Nunti is a Dwarf priest, and yeah we used to pvp with Irishdevil, Emreaf, Kurse, Doomgivr, and Jackalakalus, good times!
Protopopov 85 Belf DK (frost/Blood)
Buckmaster 85 Orc Hunter (MM/Surv)
Bixler 85 Goblin Mage (fire/arcane)
Francesdmute 81 Tauren Druid (balance/resto)
Rurapenthe 85 Belf Rogue (assassination/combat)