Class: Hunter
PSN Name: none
Xbox GamerTag: none
Wii Code: none

High Dps/Raid experienced Hunter

Post by Fiend » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Character Names: Fiend
Main:Fiend
Alts (So We Can Contact You In Game Easier):Fiend,Alleviate, Zizilion, Dissentious, Moneybags
Your Age:15

Computer Specs: Processor: Overclocked Intel® Core™ i7 990x Extreme Six Core Processor (3.73 GHz, 12MB Cache)
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Memory: Up to 24GB2 Tri-Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333Mhz - 6 DIMMS
Hard Drive: Up to 1200GB3 SATA II hard drive (10000RPM)
Video Card: GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon™ HD 6990

What ISP/Internet Connection Type: Knology High-Speed (54mbps)

Class/Main Spec/Dual Spec: Hunter/Marksman/Marksman/Survival

Professions: 525 Blacksmithing, 525 Elixir Mastery (Alchemy)

Previous Guilds/Servers: Lights Out, Previous server: Alleria

Last Guild Leader: Pandaloc

Last Class Leader: Myself (I was an officer in Lights Out and every other guild I've been in)

* Have you ever had a name change based on transfer or paid?
No.
If Yes, please list previous names:

* Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... end/simple

* Would you, if asked by the GL/RL/Advisor, respec for the betterment of the guild?
Absolutely.

* Does your character meet guild requirements for your class as listed in the Applying to Lobster Brood thread?
Yes.
* Please describe your 10/25 man raid experience Pre-Cata as well as Cataclysm Raids:
I've downed everything accept Sinestra and Nef, were currently on working on Nef, closest we've gotten is 27%. I study fights and my class constantly, my desk is literally full or spreadsheets and info on hunters. I know every single fight, and have downed the majority of bosses. I usually pull around 22k average dps. You can expect the best from me.

* Raiding Availability:
Everyday every night.

* Personal Goals:
To progress as a guild through the expansion.

* Reason for applying with Lobster Brood:
My current guild refuses to push heroics or Throne of the Four Winds. We basically downed everything in one night and call it a week. They are scared of trying heroic mode and I'm looking for a guild willing to progress rather than just downing the easy stuff.

* Are you friends with or have you grouped with any current members of Lobster Brood:
I am friends with Howdoing/Freeball, I was close friends with Shadowlegion/Juggarnaunt/Edward Shoemaker until he transfered to a different server, he recommended me to join LB.

* Do you have Ventrilo, and can you use a mic:
Yes I do.

Additional info some Guild Leader like to know:
In no way shape or form am I requesting to join for my own personal benefit, I strongly believe in progressing as a guild and not as individual players. I know I am young and I know how kids can be that play WoW but I can assure you, you can expect the best of the best from me.

Klysmo
Legendary
Legendary
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Orc
Class: Death Knight
Role: Tank

Re: High Dps/Raid experienced Hunter

Post by Klysmo » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:04 am

Thank you for applying! We are currently full on hunters, but will keep your app on file for future reference.

*LOCKED*
Klysmo - Orc Death Knight
Kinetic - Goblin Shaman
Kaze - Orc Warrior
Cypher - Orc Rogue