PLd changes next patch

Paladin Discussion
Post Reply
Madrix
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 763
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:25 pm
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Role: Healer
Location: Rochester Michigan

PLd changes next patch

Post by Madrix » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:44 pm

"I tried posting this information earlier but for some reason, the forums ate it. In any case, in patch 2.3.2 sanctified judgments is going to returns 80% of the seal's mana cost instead of the current 50%. Enjoy!"

per eyonix

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 1&pageNo=1

"In an upcoming mini-patch, we're making a change to crusader strike so that it will cause 110% of weapon damage and no longer gain any bonus from spell damage."

per eyonix

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 1&pageNo=1
Image

Defarge
Rare
Rare
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:44 pm
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Unknown
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by Defarge » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:03 pm

the ret pally inside me is overjoyed.

squishee
Artifact
Artifact
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 pm
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter
Location: oklahoma

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by squishee » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:47 pm

dammit...i need to get a good 2 hander on emo
Image

Grukan
Epic
Epic
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:45 pm
Server: Negitive
Guild: Negitive
Role: Tank
Location: Chicago.

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by Grukan » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:46 am

yay for nerfing crusader strike -.-
Image
Image
Now can you defend Arcane mages in PvP? I thought not.

User avatar
Kerebrus
Common
Common
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:18 pm
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage
Location: Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by Kerebrus » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:05 am

Grukan wrote:yay for nerfing crusader strike -.-
Eh, not much of a nerf. I think the 110% of weapon dmg will be about even with, oh, I dont know, 40% of whatever spell dmg most ret paladins manage to acquire, which is like, what, MAYBE 150?

Trying to stack spell dmg on a ret paladin, especially a horde ret paladin, where spell dmg is only usefull for crusader strike, means your other needed melee stats are going to suffer. I see this as nothing but a good change.
Yeah, that's right, a Carebear. Got a problem with it?

squishee
Artifact
Artifact
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 pm
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter
Location: oklahoma

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by squishee » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:54 pm

Kerebrus wrote:
Grukan wrote:yay for nerfing crusader strike -.-
Eh, not much of a nerf. I think the 110% of weapon dmg will be about even with, oh, I dont know, 40% of whatever spell dmg most ret paladins manage to acquire, which is like, what, MAYBE 150?

Trying to stack spell dmg on a ret paladin, especially a horde ret paladin, where spell dmg is only usefull for crusader strike, means your other needed melee stats are going to suffer. I see this as nothing but a good change.
thats what i figured, anything but a nerf
Image

Grukan
Epic
Epic
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:45 pm
Server: Negitive
Guild: Negitive
Role: Tank
Location: Chicago.

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by Grukan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:49 am

hm, for horde yeah it's a total buff as you pointed out I'm not a retadin... or anythingadin really so hehe. haha @ alliance pallies.
Image
Image
Now can you defend Arcane mages in PvP? I thought not.

User avatar
Kerebrus
Common
Common
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:18 pm
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage
Location: Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by Kerebrus » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:54 pm

Grukan wrote:hm, for horde yeah it's a total buff as you pointed out I'm not a retadin... or anythingadin really so hehe. haha @ alliance pallies.
You know, Grukan, just as a casual observer, your sig for Caint... Sucks. It's way too big, the colors contrast entirely too much, the text is hard to read, and... Come on man, "Do not Defy the Controller of the Elements"? Controller?

"I am the controller of the puppets!" Just doesn't have the same... Pinash?

"He-Man, and the controllers of the Universe"? I would not watch that cartoon.

-
Yeah, that's right, a Carebear. Got a problem with it?

squishee
Artifact
Artifact
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 pm
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter
Location: oklahoma

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by squishee » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:15 pm

i told him he fails at photoshop but to each their own man, their defiantly individual to him and is that not what a signature stands for to begin with? just let him do his own thang imo :P
Image

Grukan
Epic
Epic
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:45 pm
Server: Negitive
Guild: Negitive
Role: Tank
Location: Chicago.

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by Grukan » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:42 am

im not an amazing photoshop user, sheesh, i don't like it that much so eat me, i'll redo it when i can :p oh btw all of my sigs are exactly the same size in the measurement of pixels.... sooo /fail
Image
Image
Now can you defend Arcane mages in PvP? I thought not.

User avatar
Nonaa
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:29 am
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Troll
Class: Warrior
PSN Name: Nonaki1
Location: New Jersey

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by Nonaa » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:33 am

Kerebrus wrote:
Grukan wrote:hm, for horde yeah it's a total buff as you pointed out I'm not a retadin... or anythingadin really so hehe. haha @ alliance pallies.
You know, Grukan, just as a casual observer, your sig for Caint... Sucks. It's way too big, the colors contrast entirely too much, the text is hard to read, and... Come on man, "Do not Defy the Controller of the Elements"? Controller?

"I am the controller of the puppets!" Just doesn't have the same... Pinash?

"He-Man, and the controllers of the Universe"? I would not watch that cartoon.

-
Damn, no love among the pallys.
Image

User avatar
Kerebrus
Common
Common
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:18 pm
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage
Location: Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by Kerebrus » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:13 pm

Grukan wrote:im not an amazing photoshop user, sheesh, i don't like it that much so eat me, i'll redo it when i can :p oh btw all of my sigs are exactly the same size in the measurement of pixels.... sooo /fail
Yes, I agree, they are all way to big =)
Yeah, that's right, a Carebear. Got a problem with it?

Defarge
Rare
Rare
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:44 pm
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Unknown
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by Defarge » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:34 pm

Nonaki wrote:
Kerebrus wrote:
Grukan wrote:hm, for horde yeah it's a total buff as you pointed out I'm not a retadin... or anythingadin really so hehe. haha @ alliance pallies.
You know, Grukan, just as a casual observer, your sig for Caint... Sucks. It's way too big, the colors contrast entirely too much, the text is hard to read, and... Come on man, "Do not Defy the Controller of the Elements"? Controller?

"I am the controller of the puppets!" Just doesn't have the same... Pinash?

"He-Man, and the controllers of the Universe"? I would not watch that cartoon.

-
Damn, no love among the pallys.
BUT I'M HERE

wtf is going on in here anyway..
i can't even fricking use photoshop so stop hatin on grukan... hate on me i guess

Grukan
Epic
Epic
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:45 pm
Server: Negitive
Guild: Negitive
Role: Tank
Location: Chicago.

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by Grukan » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:08 am

Kerebrus wrote:
Grukan wrote:im not an amazing photoshop user, sheesh, i don't like it that much so eat me, i'll redo it when i can :p oh btw all of my sigs are exactly the same size in the measurement of pixels.... sooo /fail
Yes, I agree, they are all way to big =)
I could make one the size of alamos, was 1200x900, if you so care to see one that is actually too big.
Image
Image
Now can you defend Arcane mages in PvP? I thought not.

squishee
Artifact
Artifact
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 pm
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Lobster Brood
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter
Location: oklahoma

Re: PLd changes next patch

Post by squishee » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:25 am

Defarge wrote:
BUT I'M HERE

wtf is going on in here anyway..
i can't even fricking use photoshop so stop hatin on grukan... hate on me i guess
GIMMAH MAH BLESSING BIZNATCH!

PS. speaking of sigs, i wonder if abbey is gonna use that one i spent like 5 hours on....then redid.....then redid. =P
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest