Rare
Rare
Server: Thunderhorn
Guild: Unknown
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage

L EYE BRAMS or LEE BREMS like tomatoes

Post by Defarge » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Libram of Absolute Truth: The Holy Light mana discount has been increased.

Libram of Divine Purpose: The bonus damage on Seal and Judgment of Righteousness has been increased.

Libram of Mending: The mana regeneration buff has had its duration increased. The name of the buff granted by this item changed to Grace of the Naaru to avoid having the same name as the Light’s Grace talent.

Libram of Righteous Power: The bonus damage for Crusader Strike has been increased.

Libram of Souls Redeemed: The bonus for Flash of Light has been decreased and the bonus for Holy Light has been increased.

Libram of Wracking: This item now increases the damage on Holy Wrath and Exorcism instead of decreasing their mana cost.

With the bonus to FoL reduced, is Libram of Souls Redeemed worth using over Libram of Mending?

Edit: removed colons (ew?).

Abeyancy
Rare
Rare
Guild: Lobster Brood
Class: Paladin
Role: Healer

Re: L EYE BRAMS or LEE BREMS like tomatoes

Post by Abeyancy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:12 pm

The reduction to Flash of Light from Blessing of Light on the Libram isn't noticable. Instead of healing someone for 2k with a Blessing of Light I heal for 1900-1950ish. So yes it is still the best Libram there is when there is light on more than the tank.

However, when we don't have a SP (Bloodboil) I would use the mp5 one just because it's more useful being we don't have a SP.

Defarge
Rare
Rare

Post by Defarge » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:00 am

Abeyancy wrote:The reduction to Flash of Light from Blessing of Light on the Libram isn't noticable. Instead of healing someone for 2k with a Blessing of Light I heal for 1900-1950ish. So yes it is still the best Libram there is when there is light on more than the tank.

However, when we don't have a SP (Bloodboil) I would use the mp5 one just because it's more useful being we don't have a SP.
:/
I find myself using the mp5 one on long fights. idk maybe the increased +heal is worth more than I thought. I used the mp5 one last night on council, mother (which is the fight I run closest to oom on because of shadow gear), and illidan, but I did not use it on bloodboil because I think they actually gave us a shadow priest this week if I recall correctly. I will probably not use it again on Illidan because it's just not that healing intense... there's a lot of down time between transitions. Will continue to use it on mother/council as there seemed to be a benefit.
:O

Abeyancy
Rare
Rare
Class: Paladin
Role: Healer

Post by Abeyancy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:41 pm

Well the libram's Flash of Light was reduced but Holy Light was increased. So both librams use Holy Light in a sense.

Kerebrus
Common
Common

Post by Kerebrus » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:30 am

Defarge wrote:Libram of Absolute Truth: The Holy Light mana discount has been increased.

Libram of Divine Purpose: The bonus damage on Seal and Judgment of Righteousness has been increased.

Libram of Mending: The mana regeneration buff has had its duration increased. The name of the buff granted by this item changed to Grace of the Naaru to avoid having the same name as the Light’s Grace talent.

Libram of Righteous Power: The bonus damage for Crusader Strike has been increased.

Libram of Souls Redeemed: The bonus for Flash of Light has been decreased and the bonus for Holy Light has been increased.

Libram of Wracking: This item now increases the damage on Holy Wrath and Exorcism instead of decreasing their mana cost.

With the bonus to FoL reduced, is Libram of Souls Redeemed worth using over Libram of Mending?

Edit: removed colons (ew?).
I wish any of this had anything to do with prot.
Yeah, that's right, a Carebear. Got a problem with it?

Defarge
Rare
Rare

Post by Defarge » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 am

Kerebrus wrote:

Yeah, I thought they were changing the Mother libram to be the full 8 sec. Stupid.

Kerebrus
Common
Common

Post by Kerebrus » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:58 am

Defarge wrote:
Kerebrus wrote:

Yeah, I thought they were changing the Mother libram to be the full 8 sec. Stupid.

Even if they did that, shield block value vs shield block rating is not worth the switch.
Yeah, that's right, a Carebear. Got a problem with it?

Gilgalador
Epic
Epic
Race: Undead
Class: Priest

Post by Gilgalador » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:04 pm

Kerebrus wrote:Even if they did that, shield block value vs shield block rating is not worth the switch.
I'd say that it really depends on where your avoidance stats were at. If you pass 107.5% avoidance with holy shield up with that libram, you can either switch out other gear to higher stam, less avoidance (if possible), or drop the avoidance in the form of the increase to holy shield by swapping librams.

However... with the 5% +hit and 20% dodge ignore in Sunwell, it probably is a good idea to use the heroic badge one for +block rating.

Zinko
Legendary
Legendary
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Role: Tank
Xbox GamerTag: TheEzi

Post by Zinko » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Gilgalador wrote:it probably is a good idea to use the heroic badge one for +block rating.
Nothing in sunwell can crush, at least not yet.